Electric Guitar Limited Warranty
MUSIC MEERKAT provides a one year limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. We only offer warranties for our electric guitars; all other products use our 30 day return policy, with the exception of free items. This warranty does not cover DIY guitars or electric acoustic guitars.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. MUSIC MEERKAT will offer no warranty service without this number.
MUSIC MEERKAT warrants this products parts against defects in materials and worksmanship for 12 months (365 days) of parts from the delivery date. During this period, MUSIC MEERKAT will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at MUSIC MEERKAT’s discretion, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns and warranties will be covered by the buyer. Any after-market additions or modifications will void this warranty.
MUSIC MEERKAT makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this computer other than as set forth below. MUSIC MEERKAT makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, MUSIC MEERKAT is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to play the instrument. Under no circumstances shall MUSIC MEERKAT be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding 75% of the purchase price of the instrument.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by MUSIC MEERKAT.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the instrument(s). MUSIC MEERKAT shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse or neglect(ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized MUSIC MEERKAT representative.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by MUSIC MEERKAT only. All returned instruments must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue. If a package is sent without the RMA number and/or there is no communication between MUSIC MEERKAT and the buyer, MUSIC MEERKAT is not held liable for the cost of shipping to return the package.
Should you have any problems with your instrument(s), please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
- Please find your warranty# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) or, if you did not receive one, contact MUSIC MEERKAT support at email@example.com
- If the guitar must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by MUSIC MEERKAT support to ship your instrument(s). MUSIC MEERKAT will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
- Pack the guitar in its original box or a well-protected box. MUSIC MEERKAT will not be responsible for shipping damage when the product is being sent from the buyer. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the instrument(s) with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
- Upon receiving the instrument(s), MUSIC MEERKAT will repair or replace your instrument(s) (at MUSIC MEERKAT’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2-4 weeks (dependent on parts availability).
- MUSIC MEERKAT will not pay for shipping to and from the buyer. The buyer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
MUSIC MEERKAT reserves the right to ship the buyer parts needed for repair instead of having the product shipped back to MUSIC MEERKAT. Under no circumstances will MUSIC MEERKAT be responsible for any refund or remuneration of the original purchase price of the product. MUSIC MEERKAT will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. This warranty does NOT include DIY guitars. MUSIC MEERKAT reserves the right to update the warranty at any time.